Experience the Night Like Never Before as March Break comes to Eclipse “Walk With Light”
Light is a beacon. It illuminates our lives, chasing away the dark and showing us the path home. It shifts with the seasons but never really leaves us, its gentle midwinter glow a reminder that the light will always return. Light and time go hand-in-hand. Explore what they mean to you at Eclipse “Walk With Light”, Muskoka’s most unique winter attraction.
Back for its second season, Eclipse is a forest walk aglow with more than 20,000 lights and featuring illuminated and interactive soundscapes that celebrate the cycles of our days and seasons with music and spoken word.
What better place to experience this exploration of time and the seasons than a heritage village set amidst towering trees on land that’s been here since time eternal?
As you follow a circular path through the forest at Muskoka Heritage Place, you’ll encounter six sound-to-light installations: muse about time at Crystalline, bring the flowers to life at Awaken, listen carefully to the sounds around you at Sundial, dance and play with the light at Twilight, make a shadow on the moon at Moonrise, and — new this year — travel through time at the Portal.
As March Break hits, special events — included with your admission fee, weather permitting — enhance your experience of this luminous attraction.
- March 10 / 6:30-9:30pm: Ray Andersan Magic Performance
- March 11 / 6:30-9:30pm: Darren Bedford Stilt Walking Performance
- March 12 / 7:30-10pm: Darren Bedford Stilt Walking Performance
- March 13 / 7:30-10pm: Ray Andersan Magic Performance
- March 14 / 7:30-10pm: Muskoka’s Incredible Race Games
- March 15 / 7:30-10pm: Muskoka’s Incredible Race Games
- March 16 / 7:30-10pm: Ray Andersan Magic Performance
- March 17 / 7:30-9:30pm: Sean Cotton St. Patrick’s Day Performance
- March 18 / 7:30-9:30pm: The Bowling Stones (Rolling Stones Tribute Concert)
Local food vendor, Sugarnuts Minidonuts will also be on-site each and every night serving up mini donuts, hot chocolate and apple cider.
Eclipse Walk with Light begins at the Rotary Village Station (100 Forbes Hill Drive) and runs six nights a week from Friday, November 11, 2022 through the end of March break (March 18, 2023). Check the Eclipse website for scheduled dates and times.
Get your tickets in advance here: eventbrite.ca/e/eclipse-walk-with-light-tickets-406243123117
Make the most of your trip to Huntsville and Lake of Bays and check out these great accommodations nearby.