The brand-new Winter Adventure Park is a multi-activity outdoor winter playground at the Inn Course at Grandview. The Winter Adventure Park is home to Nordic ski trails, fat bike trails, and snowshoe trails available daily for free public use.
Come night, a portion of the trails are illuminated with lights to create a unique outdoor experience.
- Long Course: 1.8 km Loop
- Short Course: 150m Loop
- Night Lit Trail: 150m Loop
- Please stay on designated tracks (loop is one way only)
- Please do not walk on tracks
- Pets are welcome
- Please keep your pet on a leash at all times
- Please clean up after your pet
- The Winter Adventure Park is not monitored and the Nordic Ski and Fat Bike Trails are not maintained regularly – Use at your own risk.
- Keep at least 2 metres distance from others
- Stay home if you are sick
- Follow all Provincial COVID-19 Guidelines
Address: 641 Grandview Drive Huntsville, ON P1H 1B3
Email: [email protected]
Open Daily for Free Public Use.
Winter Adventure Park
641 Grandview Drive Huntsville, ON P1H 1B3