Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area takes pride in its friendly atmosphere and short line-ups. With 15 slopes, a terrain park, three quad chair lifts and a handle bar tow, it is an ideal location for families and for those who want to learn.
In the Chalet you’ll find a full-service, licensed Cafeteria for food and beverages as well as our Rental and Repair Shop for all of your equipment rental and repair needs.
- AVERAGE SNOWFALL: 343 cm (125 inches)
- SEASON: December-March
- LIFTS: 3 Quad Chairs, 1 Handle Tow
- SNOWMAKING: 90%
- UPHILL CAPACITY: 6500 Persons Per Hour
- LONGEST RUN: 580 Meters (1902 Feet)
- VERTICAL: 100 Meters (333 Feet)
- NIGHT SKIING: Yes
- SKI-ABLE ACRES: 35 acres (14 Hectares)
- SUMMIT ELEVATION: 389 Meters (1276 Feet)
- BASE ELEVATION: 289 Meters (949 Feet)
Hidden Valley Also Offers Night Skiing!
The fun doesn’t stop when the sun goes down! Hidden Valley offers night skiing three nights a week and nightly during school holidays. Two Quad Chairlifts and three main runs along with our Terrain Park are lit for skiing and snowboarding fun.
1655 Hidden Valley Rd, Huntsville, ON P1H 1A4, Canada