Muskoka Cranberry Route
September 18 - October 15
A fun-filled trail inspired by our beloved cranberry. Over 30 Cranberry Route stops for you to discover. Stop at them all, or plan your own self-guided adventure and discover why cranberries are ‘Muskoka’s Berry.’ Tour the cranberry marsh (including IN the marsh), sip cranberry craft beer and cider, indulge in cranberry baked goodies and treats, be amazed by cranberry inspired cuisine, and bring home the tastes of the harvest! Plan your #CRANROUTE adventure today. This is one crantastic experience you don’t want to miss!
Huntsville & Lake of Bays Cranberry Experiences
Affogato Cafe + Gelato
This year on the Cranberry Route, Affogato Café + Gelato is creating cranberry gelato accompanied by other crantastic menu items. This is a must-try cranberry treat!
Canvas Brewing Co.
Canvas Brewing Company is Huntsville’s hometown craft brewery, born out of a love for the local landscape and a passion for fresh, well-made craft beer. En route during the cranberry harvest season stop in for a thirst-quenching cranberry-inspired cocktail as well as a cranberry-infused beer.
Cranberry Route Menu at Deerhurst Resort
Indulge in the rich flavors of cranberry with our special Cranberry Route menu, exclusively available at Compass Restaurant. Enjoy a culinary journey featuring our carefully crafted dishes, each infused with the unique taste of cranberries.
- Cranberry Sour Specialty Cocktail Start your dining experience with our refreshing Cranberry Sour specialty cocktail, perfectly balanced with a hint of cranberry.
- Table d’hote Cranberry Offering – $59.95/pp / ALC pricing Our exquisite table d’hote Cranberry Offering includes:
- Cranberry Homemade Focaccia for Two Savor the delightful flavors of our homemade focaccia, infused with cranberries, accompanied by cranberry whipped butter and balsamic reduction.
- Cheese Souffle and Cranberry Arugula Salad Indulge in a warm gorgonzola cheese souffle, complemented by maple pickled apple, candied pecans, cranberry relish, and shallot vinaigrette. Accompanied by a refreshing arugula salad.
- Windermere Organic Lettuce – Experience the freshness of locally harvested greens, featuring roasted squash, heirloom beets, pickled red onions, and a cranberry spun vinaigrette.
- Wild Leek, Cranberry and Mushroom Agnolotti Enjoy the delectable combination of wild leek, cranberry, and mushroom-filled agnolotti. Served with maple-roasted acorn, zucchini, grilled halloumi, cranberry-pearl onion marmalade, and roasted red pepper pesto. Topped with crunchy leeks.
- Cranberry Prosciutto Wrapped Supreme of Chicken Treat your taste buds with our cranberry-infused prosciutto-wrapped supreme of chicken. Stuffed with cranberry-ricotta-spinach, accompanied by a side of sweet potato gratin with brussels sprouts and chestnuts. Finished with a natural pan jus.
- Georgian Bay Rainbow Trout Experience the freshness of Georgian Bay Rainbow Trout, served with white anchovies and a warm potato salad featuring autumn baby vegetables. Enhanced with kaffir and cranberry-infused beurre blanc.
- Lamb Pot au Feu Delight in the rich flavors of our braised Whitestripe shank, accompanied by fingerling and root vegetables in a smoky herb broth, and served with a cranberry-fig jam.
- Signature Pumpkin & Cranberry Cheesecake End your Cranberry Route experience with our signature Pumpkin & Cranberry Cheesecake. Topped with vanilla chantilly, caramel sauce, cranberry chutney, and sprinkled with salted almonds.
- Alternatively, feel free to choose any dessert from our main menu to complete your meal.
We invite you to embark on a culinary journey with our Cranberry Route menu, where every dish is beautifully crafted to showcase the delicious and unique flavors of cranberry.
Henrietta’s Pine Bakery
Henrietta’s Pine Bakery in Huntsville will be participating in the cranberry route by offering delicious Cranberry pastries and sandwiches to you along your crantastic journey!
Trillium Resort & Spa
The Trillium Resort and Spa offers a variety of delicious dishes you need to check out on your way through the Muskoka Cranberry Route. They are adding special additions to their menu like their maple cranberry roasted chicken with mashed sweet potatoes, spiced cranberry with mushroom and bok choy stir fry, and baked brie with cranberry chutney. They also have a cranberry gin fizz cocktail and cranberry creme brulee for dessert. So make sure to stop by and indulge in all the great food they have to offer!