- This event has passed.
Macaroni & Busker Festival
September 14 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
MACARONI FESTIVAL & THE MUSKOKA BUSKER FESTIVAL
On Saturday September 14th, 2019, join us in downtown Huntsville for amazing busker acts while enjoying delicious, cheesy mac n’ cheese!
In 1913, on Main Street Huntsville, the Strano Pasta Factory was built – adjacent to Town Hall on what is currently the Civic Square. Come on out and celebrate the tastes and smells of freshly baked pasta!
- Macaroni Tasting: 11am – 3pm on Main Street
- Collect a Pasta-port and sample vouchers from the tickets booths and make your way to the participating restaurants to sample delicious, cheesy mac n’ cheese!
- $2 a ticket / voucher for a 2oz sample
- Pie Eating Contest: 1pm at Town Hall
- Brought to you by Whimsical Bakery and Seven Main Cafe
- Mac n’ Cheese Contest: 2pm at Town Hall
- People’s Choice & Judging Panel
- Party and Grand Winner Announcement: 3pm at Town Hall
Environmentally friendly cups and spoons will be provided this year, but we encourage you to bring your own!
New this Year – The Macaroni Festival joins up with the first annual Muskoka Busker Festival!
This incredible event will be taking place in downtown Huntsville, on Saturday September 14th from 10am-6pm. Busker Festivals are fun for all ages, so bring the whole family! Enjoy fantastic vendors fully stocked with tasty treats, and spectacular stunts put on by some of the world’s most incredible and unique Buskers. This year’s line-up comes from all over – some as far away as the UK! – so be sure to stop in and check them out!
For more information and to view the busker details visit: http://www.muskokabuskers.com/