- This event has passed.
June 29, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
A PART OF OUR HERITAGE
An informational presentation by author, artists and adventurer, Hap Wilson
Hap Wilson is the author of 14 nature-related books and the recipient of the Bill Mason Award for lifetime achievement in river conservation, and is a co-founder of Earthroots Environmental group. Hap will be happy to answer any questions about canoeing. Books will be available for purchase and signing.
*Coffee and Pastries Served
SOME OF HAP’S RECENT BOOKS:
- River of Fire
- The Cabin, Grey Owl and Me, Trails & Tribulations
- Lake Superior to Manitoba by Canoe
- Temagami – A Wilderness Paradise
- Wild Muskoka
- Rivers of the Upper Ottawa Valley
- Missinaibi – Journey to the Northern Sky