- This event has passed.
Huntsville Farmers Market
October 8 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Thursday, repeating until October 8, 2020
The Huntsville Farmers’ Market features many incredible vendors with a wide range of local Ontario produce & value added products.
Takes place every Thursday from June 18th – October 8th from 9am-2pm at the Huntsville Fairgrounds.
The Huntsville Farmers’ Market will open Thursday June 18, 2020 for the season.
- Everyone must stay in their vehicles – this will help enforce clear-cut social distancing practices
- Food oriented vendors only will be in attendance at this time
- All vendors will have their own hand washing stations for between customer transactions
- Purchases will be placed in your car for you by the vendors either by opening your rear passenger door, your trunk or hatch space
- You may wish to organize your requests with your vendors in advance so we are providing you with a list of this year’s starting vendors complete with contact information
*Please remember that some vendors are cash purchases only.
The following vendors will be participating to start:
- Taylor Strawberry Farm
- Fisher Farms
- T+R Jones Family Farm
- Milford Bay Trout Farm
- Bliss Family Farm
- Dehaan Family Farms
Chickens – eggs and Goat Cheese
- Sherry Gourmet Preserves
705-788-4400 Market Manager
- Letties Vegan Fine Foods
- Windmill Bakery
- Poppa Jim Honey
- Mark’s Muskoka Maple
- The Variegated Devas’ Nursery
- Graham Farm Market
New this year
- Maxwell Apple Orchard
Also known as Meesters
Vegetables and Apples
- Riverglen Farms
New this year
- Eva’s Deli
Fresh and Frozen meals to go