Halloween Family Getaway
October 30 - November 1
Experience a Spooky Halloween Family Getaway!
Friday, October 30 – Sunday November 1, 2020
Looking for a ‘fang-tastic’ Halloween family getaway? We’ve got you covered! Enjoy a safe and fun weekend full of activities for the entire family to enjoy. From a trick or treat scavenger hunt to a craft beer hike to the top of the Lookout Trail and spooky specials available at our restaurants, there will be no shortage of stress-free fun for the whole family. Dress up in your favourite costumes and join us for a spooky time!
Included with your two-night package:
- Trick or Treat Scavenger Hunt
- Craft Beer Hike to the Lookout (with candy apples for the kids!) – Saturday 1pm – 2:30pm
- Photos with Charlie the Deer – Saturday 3pm-4pm
- Halloween Colouring Contest
- Access to our new Disc Golf Course
- Wooded hiking trails and new walking/running trails on our new Deerhurst Lakeside green space
- Use of tennis courts and sand volleyball court
- Use of fitness room and indoor pool
Additional Halloween activities (extra cost)
Halloween Hoedown at Stoneleigh Farms
Petting Farm Fun!
Saturday , October 31 @ 12pm-7:30pm
$15 per person | Kids under 2 are free!
To ensure social distancing, bookings will be in 15 minute intervals. Advance bookings required by Oct. 28 at 705-788-6665 or [email protected]
A unique petting farm experience combined with all the fun of Halloween. Come dressed up in your favourite costume and follow our delightfully spooky trail around the petting farm and collect treats along the way!
- Zombie Paintball – Saturday 1:30pm ($)
- Plus ATV Rides, Escape Cabin games and other pay-as-you-play fun!