The Quintessential Muskoka Experience Continues at the Muskoka Music Crawl – Campfire Sessions!
You’ve joined us around the campfire all Summer long, and now the fun continues. This fall, the exciting new music series – Muskoka Music Crawl “Campfire Sessions” – carries on in unique locations around Huntsville giving guests an unforgettable, classic Muskoka experience.
Imagine sitting by a roaring fire, feeling the soft sand or cool grass beneath your feet, and being serenaded by talented musicians. That’s exactly what you’ll continue to enjoy every Friday and Saturday night from September 8 – October 7. That’s an additional 10 shows, guaranteed to delight all ages!
Huntsville is known for its breathtaking scenery, and this series transforms local beaches and parks into laid-back stages. Bask in the glow of dancing flames, surrounded by the awe-inspiring landscapes that Muskoka is renowned for. And as the sun sets, the melodies will come alive, weaving their way through the air and into your heart.
The Campfire Sessions give you the highlight of a classic Muskoka camping adventure, and when it’s over, you can head back to your hotel, cottage, or home for a restful night’s sleep. So, mark your calendars, gather your family and friends, and join us to create some cherished memories under a starlit Muskoka sky.
2023 Fall Schedule:
- Friday September 8: Tina Turley at Avery Beach
- Saturday September 9: Leah Leslie at Avery Beach
- Friday September 15: Sean Cotton at Port Sydney Beach
- Saturday September 16: Gina Horswood at Port Sydney Beach
- Friday September 22: James Gray at Muskoka North Good Food Co-op
- Saturday September 23: Jack Gaughan at Muskoka North Good Food Co-op
- Friday September 29: Sawyer Lance at Brunel Locks
- Saturday September 30: James Gray at Brunel Locks
- Friday October 6: Gina Horswood at Hutcheson Beach
- Saturday October 7: Sawyer Lance, Gina Horswood & Leah Leslie at Hutcheson Beach
The Muskoka Music Crawl – Campfire Sessions is organized by the Huntsville / Lake of Bays Chamber of Commerce.
Make the most of your trip to Huntsville and Lake of Bays and check out these great accommodations nearby.