Beaches in Huntsville & Lake of Bays
With its riches of lakes and rivers, it should come as no surprise that Huntsville and Lake of Bays have a number of beautiful sandy beaches. Perfect for both swimming and relaxing, Huntsville and Lake of Bays offer many beaches just waiting to be explored!
- Algonquin Provincial Park – Hwy 60 then go 45 km east of Huntsville
- Arrowhead Provincial Park – Off Hwy 11 at the north end of Huntsville
- Avery Beach – On Hunter’s Bay off Main St. West, Huntsville
- Camp Kitchen Beach – Park Drive and then left onto Camp Kitch Road
- Dwight Beach – Lake of Bays, off Hwy. 60 in Dwight
- Hutcheson Beach – Lake Vernon, off Muskoka Road 2 west of Huntsville
- Lake of Bays Park – Lake of Bays, South Portage Road, Baysville
- Oxtongue Rapids Park – Off Hwy. 60 east of Dwight
- Port Sydney Beach – Muskoka Road 10, Mary Lake, Port Sydney
- Tally Bay Beach – Peninsula Lake, off Hwy. 60, Hillside
- Golden Pheasant Park - Fairy Lake, 658 Phillips Crescent
- Harp Lake Beach - Harp Lake, 899 Harp Lake Road
- Indian Landing - Muskoka River, 787 South Mary Lake Road
- Ilfracombe Park - Buck Lake, 4010 Ravenscliffe Road
- Pitman's Bay - Mary Lake, 210 Pitman's Bay Road
- West Point Sands - Mary Lake, 192 West Point Sands Road
- South Portage Park - Lake of Bays, 4066 South Portage Road
Warning: Not all swimming beaches are patrolled by lifeguards
- Avery Beach Park and Boat Launch (8 Yonge Street North).
- Hutcheson Beach Park (9 Hutcheson Beach Road).
- Goodwin Park Beach and Boat Launch (661 Brunel Road).
- Port Sydney Beach and Boat Launch (540 Muskoka Road 10)