Fern Glen Inn B&B is nestled on 120 acres just 20 km north of Huntsville, Muskoka. Here you’ll find the perfect blend of thoughtfully-appointed B&B accommodations, wholesome yet indulgent meals, and a secluded forest setting with over 10 km of private hiking trails for you to explore at your own pace.
Whether you´re looking for adventure or a low-key escape, Fern Glen Inn will gladly help you plan your visit to the Almaguin Highlands, Huntsville, Muskoka and Algonquin Park.
- 5 guest rooms, private ensuite bathrooms
- Delicious, full-served breakfast every morning
- 120 acres, 10 km of private hiking trails
- Guest lounge in a rustic cabin
- Summer: hot tub, screened gazebo, fire bowl, decks & gardens
- Winter: complimentary snowshoes & toboggans, real wood fire
- Natural country setting, mixed forest, wildlife, nearby lakes and rivers
- Near Huntsville, Muskoka, Algonquin Park, Arrowhead Park, Burk’s Falls, the Seguin / Park-to-Park Recreation Trail
- Free WiFi (medium speed)