The Tulip Inn is nestled on 11 acres of woodland on the Big East River, adjacent to Arrowhead Provincial Park. As a family run business, the Tulip inn offers a charming blend of modern convenience and country hospitality in a welcoming, natural setting. With wilderness trails, a private sandy riverside beach, it’s easy to make the most of your valuable vacation time.
We provide quiet and comfortable rooms and a secluded rental cottage. A few of our rooms are equipped with kitchenettes and we also have a private, secluded cottage that sleeps up to six people.
Things To Do at Tulip Inn
- Enjoy our private Sandy Beach on the Big East River
- Bring your own canoe or rent one of ours and try an afternoon excursion along the Big East River from Dyer Memorial to Lagoon Beach, or take a few days to taste true native adventure on a guided expedition into majestic Algonquin Park!
- Take a wilderness trail hike on 11 acres of beautiful woodland
- Fishing in nearby lakes – year round
- For Golf Enthusiasts a large selection of Golf Courses is nearby
- Bowling at the Huntsville Bowling Alley
- Horse back riding
- In winter, cross-country ski our wilderness trails, take the family on a dog-sledding adventure, snowmobile on nearby trails, snow-tubing at Rock Ride or downhill ski / snowboard at Hidden Valley Ski Area