Huntsville and the Lake of bays area have a number of beautiful parks, many of which include incredible playgrounds and some of which are located on the water or having beach accessibility!
Be sure to check out what beaches are located in Huntsville and Lake of Bay.
Parks with Playgrounds
- Glenwood Park (28 Glenwood Drive)
- Hutcheson Beach (9 Hutcheson Beach Road)
- Irene Street Park (19 Irene Street)
- Meadow Park (30 Forest View Drive)
- Port Sydney Community Centre Park (607 Muskoka Road #10)
- River Mill Park (10 King Street)
Freedom Dog Park
Freedom Dog Park is located at 300 William Street just off of Ravenscliffe Road, and is a great off leash dog park, fully fenced in with a separate small dog/puppy area and a separate fenced in pond for swimming. There is no running water but is right beside a sports field where there is running water and bathrooms in the summer.
Apple Orchard Park
Orchard Park is located at 3 Airport Road, at the west end of the Hunter’s Bay Trail along the shore of Lake Vernon.
Bring your family, friends, and a basket to collect apples from the orchard trees during fall!
Other Great Parks
- Brunel Locks Park – 561 Brunel Road
- Brunel Community Centre – 228 Chubb Lake Road
- Centennial Park – 66 Main Street West
- Clarke Crescent Park – 21 Spring Creek Lane
- Conroy Park – 20 Forbes Hill Drive
- Creekside Park – 540 Muskoka Road 10
- Flag Park – 76 West Road
- Hoodstown Park – 22 Hoodstown Shores
- Kent Park – 75 Main Street East
- Lake Waseosa – 1240 South Waseosa Lake Road
- Lions Lookout – Lions Lookout Trail (top of the hill)
- Meadow Park – 30 Forest View Drive
- Memorial Park: Veterans Commemorative Area & Lookout Field – 92 Forbes Hill Drive
- McCulley Robertson Recreation Park – 300 William Street
- Riverlea Park – 822 Riverlea Road
- Riverside Park – 975 Main Street East
- Riverview Estates – 31 Shellwood Shores Avenue
- Town Dock Park – 92 Main Street East
- Tyland Park – 255 Echo Bay Road