Whether you are trekking through the ever-changing landscapes, attending a local event, unwinding at the water’s edge or strolling through our historic downtown to shop and eat, your next visit to our area has abudant possibilities.
- ShoppingExplore Huntsville Lake of Bays & discover a wealth of unique shops selling souvenirs, antiques, jewelery, clothing, furniture and so much more! Stroll down the bustling main street in Huntsville - there is something for everyone!
- Recreation & ActivitiesThere is so much to do! Golf, Skiing (Downhill & Nordic), Paintball, Canoeing, Kayaking, Dog Sledding, Theatre, Arts & Crafts - so many opportunities for Recreation for families, couples and individuals.
- EntertainmentAnyone looking for first class shows will be delighted with the Algonquin Theatre in the heart of downtown Huntsville. Throughout the year visitors can enjoy Film & Literary Festivals, a wide variety of theatre, musical performances and so much more!
- AttractionsHuntsville & Lake of Bays has arguably the most stunning waterfront vistas of anywhere in the world and no shortage of boat tours from which to enjoy them! Step back into the past at our Heritage Village, enjoy all that Algonquin Park has to offer...
- Artists & GalleriesHuntsville is home to some Internationally recognized artists and some great galleries. Studio Tours take place in the summer and fall. Brows our listings of unique artists and galleries.
More Info About Cultural Events More Info About Sporting Events Find Out About Volunteering Sign Up for Our eNewslettersExperience Your Adventure!