The Toronto Maple Leafs have partnered with Rogers for a second annual Winter Week – a weeklong celebration of hockey alongside Leafs Nation.
Join us for free events, on-ice and off-ice activities, giveaways, chances to meet members of the Leafs Alumni, win prizes, enjoy viewing parties of Maple Leafs games and more in Huntsville on Sunday February 18th!
Rogers Alumni Appearance with Tomas Kaberle – 12pm
- Meet and greet with Leafs Alumni Tomas Kaberle at the Rogers Store in Huntsville
Rogers Store (4 King William Street, Huntsville)
Rogers Leafs Nation Day in Muskoka – 11am-2pm
- Outdoor skating on the Arrowhead Ice Skating Trail – one of Ontario’s most popular winter attractions and one of the Top 50 Canadian Winter Experiences
- Meet members of the Leafs Alumni and skate with them on the trail
- Giveaways, prizes and fun activations along the trail
*Timing and schedule subject to change based on weather and unforeseen circumstances
Arrowhead Provincial Park (451 Arrowhead Park Road, Huntsville)
Leafs Alumni vs. Canadian Forces Base Borden Game – Doors Open at 5pm – Game: 5:30-7pm
- A Leafs Alumni team will take to the ice against a Canadian Forces Base Borden team
Tickets are free and available on a first-come, first-served basis at the Don Lough Arena.
Canada Summit Centre (20 Park Drive, Huntsville)
Leafs Nation Winter Week Viewing Party – 6:30-10pm
- Watch the Leafs take on the Detroit Red Wings at Moose Delaney’s Sports Bar & Grill
- Meet members of the Leafs Alumni, participate in trivia, win prizes, giveaways and more
Moose Delaney’s Sports Bar & Grill (3 Cann Street, Huntsville)