- This event has passed.
Great Pumpkin Trail
October 31 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$3
This 29th Annual Community Event is a great alternative to having your children go door to door through busy streets in traffic, in the dark. Held in the Pioneer Village within the gates of Muskoka Heritage Place, this traffic free and youngster driven Hallowe’en event proves as much of a social event for the parents as it is for the kids.
- Date & Time: Wednesday October 31, 2018 from 5:00pm to 8:00pm. Last admission is 7:30pm.
- Admission: $3.00 per head (Head must be attached to a body) or $10.00 per family
- Parking: Muskoka Heritage Place upper parking lot at 88 Brunel Road, Huntsville.
- Event Details: At our main admissions at 88 Brunel Rd. Huntsville you will be given a site map to assist you in your adventure. Individuals or businesses sponsor our pioneer buildings by decorating the doorways and or outside areas in a theme, then dress in costume and sheell out the candy Muskoka Heritage Place provides. The way to the buildings is lit with moonlights but if you have very young ones and wish to keep the experience even lighter, you might consider joining us early, before 6:30pm nightfall.
- Best Decorated House: Mayor Scott Aitchison will judge and select the winner of the “Best Decorated House”.
2017 Winners of the Mayor’s Choice Award, Gerry Lantaigne. Congratulations!