- This event has passed.
Canada Day Celebration in Huntsville
July 1, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 pm
Canada is 151 years young, and Huntsville is celebrating with festivities for the whole family all day long.
Muskoka Heritage Place Celebration
- 8am Lions Club breakfast
- 9am Gates Open at Muskoka Heritage Place (free admission until 11am only)
- 10am Opening Ceremony on the Village Green, Captain Hunt and Elected Dignitaries Speeches & Strawberry Scone Cake served by Council
Huntsville Area Celebration
- 10am Port Sydney festivities at the Port Sydney beach on Mary Lake from 10am-3pm. BBQ, music, sand castle building, craft, games and more
- 11am Local music on Town Hall steps from 11am-4pm
- 12pm Legion BBQ at 21 Veteran’s Way. Hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill. Legion open from 12-6pm
- 10pm Fireworks over Hunters Bay (tune into MooseFM 105.5 for synchronized music)
10,000 flags are placed in Huntsville, Port Sydney and other neighbouring towns. A big thank you to Coldwell Banker for making this happen each year.